Welcome to SF Canstruction!
Canstruction brings together the Architecture/Engineering/Construction community in the spirit of competition and giving back to our communities. Teams build colossal structures entirely out of cans of food then an exhibit will be open to the public for viewing. When the exhibition is over, the structures get dismantled. All of the canned food and money raised go to the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank.
We're excited to announce the following 11 teams for 2015!
- Audio Visual Design Group, AE3, Thorton Tomasetti
- Crome Architecture, Studio J Architecture
- Dahlin Group
- Dome Construction, Taylor Architects
- Fluor, American Bridge
- Huntsman Architectural Group, GCI General Contractors, Rutherford + Chekene
- KMD Architects, DPR Construction
- Perkins Eastman, DCI, SDE Engineers, ARUP, Webcor Builders
- SmithGroupJJR, Tipping Structural Engineers, Source Planning and Construction, WSP, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Swinerton Builders, RIM Architects, Cuschieri Horton Architects, ZFA Structural Engineers, MK2 Engineers
- William Duff Architects, Jeff King and Company, Mosswood Engineering